SARAS Board is approved with renewed composition
According to the October 8, 2021 amendment to the order N259 of the Prime Minister of Georgia on “Approval of SARAS Board Membership” (August 23, 2016), SARAS Board is approved with renewed composition:
- Tsotne Kavlashvili - Deputy Minister of Finance of Georgia;
- Nino Enukidze - Deputy Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia;
- Nikoloz Kavelashvili – a member of the Board of the National Bank of Georgia;
- Irakli Tutarashvili - First Deputy Head of the LEPL Insurance State Supervision Service of Georgia;
- Zurab Mamukelashvili - Representative of Professional Organizations;
- Yuri Dolidze - Representative of Business Associations;
- Levan Sabauri - Representative of the Academic Circles.
SARAS welcomes the renewed composition of the Board and wishes fruitful cooperation, also expresses gratitude towards their predecessors – Ms. Ekaterine Mikabadze, Mr. Nikoloz Gagua, Mr. Shota Komladze for their service to the Board.